Top sellers

If you've had a problem with something you've bought online, you can use ODR  to try to reach an out-of-court settlement. You can only use it if you live in the EU and the trader is based in the EU. In some countries, you can also use this site if you are a trader and you want to complain about a consumer over a good or service you sold online.

For Online Dispute Resolution click here :  

Follow us on Facebook