About GS 3000 Luxury - Bluetooth
- It is a professional scent machine diffuser that can be used in both commercial and residential spaces.
- It is recommended to be used for areas smaller than 150 square meters (450 cubic meters).
- It can be mounted on the wall, it can be placed on a flat surface
How does it work?
- The system uses premium, oily perfumes of the highest quality.
- The perfume is transformed into very small molecules, under a micron and spread evenly in the room with the help of existing air currents.
- The system is equipped with a micro computer that allows programming for more times of the day (example: between 07-08 , 09-09.30 , 10-11, between 13-16, between 23-23.30). During the night the device can be programmed to remain at rest until at a certain time when you want to resume the perfume procedure.
- It has 20 predefined programs to increase or decrease the intensity of the perfume.
- iOS / Android application name is: Scent Marketing
- The case is made of metal and plexiglas panel. Premium quality.
- Dimensions: 260 x 103 x 363 mm.
- Power: 15W
- Input Voltage: DC12V
- Weight: 4,7 kg
- Bottle capacity: 1000 ml
- Consumption: 0.3 - 3,7gr / hour
Where can it be used?
- Home,Shops, beauty salons, spa salons, corridors, hotels, restaurants ...
- We have a wide range of over 100 flavors (famous, floral, fruity, fresh, gourmand, etc.)
- The choice of perfume belongs to the client, we as a consultant and from previous experiences we can give you advice depending on: the type of commercial space, the products sold, the average age of the clients, the visiting hours, the desired atmosphere ...
Warranty and post warranty:
- Warranty: 12 or 24 months.
- Spare parts and repairs during the Post Warranty period (with spare parts in stock).
The product is out of warranty in the following situations:
- If another type of perfume is used than the one sold by Good Scent SRL
- If the product has suffered physical shocks (falls, bumps)
- If they are destroyed or the seals applied by the importer no longer exist